Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I was thinking about my workouts on the plane last night. Part of me dreaming about getting to join a gym sometime soon. (as in maybe this week!) The other thought was trying to cut my workout time down just a little... so... Here's my thoughts:

Monday: Weights - Quads and Hamstrings
Tuesday: Cardio/Abs - Treadmill Run (HIIT) and Pilates
Wednesday: Weights - Quads and Hamstrings
Thursday: Cardio/Abs - Swim (If I have a pool) otherwise Treadmill and some Ab work, not sure which yet.
Friday: Weights - Shoulders and Arms
Saturday: Cardio/Abs - Treadmill in the winter otherwise, whatever we're doing on the weekend, Hiking, bike riding etc. and Ab Bootcamp

The point here is, although I would love to make some amazing 12 week transformation, I need a program that works for me - FOREVER. I think this will let me see steady results, and allow me to work with something that's going to be long term.

I'm at least going to give it a three week trial.

No comments: