Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Why I believe I'm an Mesomorph trapped in an Endomorph's body.
or:

Are you REALLY sure that's all you can do?

or maybe

Rest is Good?

Last night I did my third Upperbody workout this MONTH. That's right, this month. The last one I did was on 7/13.

So, last night I pulled out my log and started my workout. Of course chest is first and I glance at my log. Maybe because I didn't have my glasses on, but I thought my log said I needed to raise my weights this time on both the press and the Flye. So I do my chest workout and then go to log to write it down. That's when I notice that my last workout said that I hit a 10 on chest the time before. And yet, I just added five pounds to both excercises and finished all my sets!

Not only that, but Shoulders and Bis, both of which I had marked as 10's last workout (and I used the same weight for) ended up being more like a 9.5.

I'm not really sure what was going on. Maybe I gain strength quickly and that was assisted by the extended rest, maybe I missjudged my 'limit' the time before, or maybe it was a combination of all that.

I just know that I was pretty proud of myself at the end of it all.

No comments: