Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I did my upper body workout tonight and it was GREAT. Nothing like last week. My joints felt so much more stable. No cracking and popping or pain. It was a much more satisfying feeling. The best part was that my fiancĂ© spent the entire outside with me (He didn't work out due to his shoulder injury) During my 'rests' he and I talked about my weight and my goals. He wants so badly to support and encourage me. He asked me what my goal weight was and nearly choked when I told him 130. Then I went on to tell him that I wanted to get to 130 and/or size six before 6/6/6. He asked why I picked that date and other things and then said, "OK, you reach your goal by 6/6/6 and I'll take you anywhere you want to go." It didn't take me long to deside where I wanted to go… Germany. I was born there, left when I was 18 months and have never been back, It's been a lifelong goal of mine to go there. My sweetie disappeared for a little while and then came back and said, "Ok, I've got it figured out. I'm going to save $1200/month and if you reach your goal by 6/6/6, I'll take you to Scottland, England and then Germany. If you don't, well then I guess we don't get to go." He laughed a little about that and I answered, "So, if I don't reach my goal you get to take that money, buy a Porsche and run off with some other woman?" We laughed again. I love that he's so willing to go to any length to help and support me.

Anyway – I'm back on track, I feel great. I feel like I'm doing the right things not only for my shape, but for my health. I like it – now I just need to keep it going.

No comments: