Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I had an oops during my upper body workout, that turned into a 'right on'!

I was going through my workout. Kind of 'in the zone'. I've been doing it enough that I thought I had it pretty much memorized, and I only needed to use my log for slight reminders. So I finished my back, and flipped to the next page, assuming it was biceps. I loaded on the weight that I read there and did my first set of twelve. I immediatly started getting a little down because it was rather hard. I loaded on the next set of plates and tried to do my second set of ten. I was really getting bummed because it was all I could do to belt out that set! I finally looked over at my log and realized I was supposed to be doing SHOULDERS! I turned over to my 'normal' bicep routine and saw that the weight I had just done two sets at was DOUBLE what I had been doing on bis! So, I left that weight on and did a KILLER bicep workout! I was so inspired I upped the weight on my triceps too. I've got to figure out a way to add more weight to my chest excercises... OR.. maybe I'll switch my first excercise to flyes since that one seems to fatigue me faster...

I did 7 pushups in a row!!! I don't know where this inner strength is coming from but.. MAN I LOVE it! I think I'm going to sit back and imagine fat burning for a while and see if I can get my body to listen! :)

No comments: