Monday, September 08, 2008

Oh God

Picnik collage (by SAMBoddy)



No really - oh god... what have I done

Actually since I took these a few days ago I'm not feeling as bad about it as I should. But I'm willing and ready to forgive myself, move on, and make progress. time to stop whining about what used to be, what could have been and all that. Time to start moving forward.

And for my own sanity, I would like to point out that I am deliberately standing very relaxed in these photos - I don't normally 'let it all hang out' while walking around during the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so feel your pain, trust me....

But seeing you have the balls to post these here, well, lets just say I am going to get 'er done tonight...

Thanks, I needed that!

PartTimeMom said...

anytime :) we're here for each other afterall :)