Monday, July 10, 2006

Almost there


Red Thistle - 2
Originally uploaded by Part Time Mom.
I've added greens veggies to almost every meal and I'm drinking about a gallon of water. I've upped the intesity of my cardio as much as I can handle and?.... I'm down to 189.8 this morning! only .2 to go to meet my goal tomorrow! I'm finally starting to belive myself when I say "I can do this!" What's funny is even though I've had to fight really hard this last week - I'm ready to set agressive goals for the next five weeks because I've got a wedding to look forward to. I would like to be below 180 when we leave for London.

Anyway - I'm still hanging in there not feeling good yet mainly because... I'm exhausted! lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration... WAY TO ROCK IT!

KatieFeldmom said...

GREAT JOB!
You are almost there! You can do it!