Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I took most of last week off. I just couldn't find the desire or energy to run. My nutrition sucked - well not really I barely ate. Just couldn't find the desire or energy. (seeing a pattern here?) BUT - the good news is after taking most of last week off, I couldn't WAIT to run yesterday, then ended up holding off because it was a 'rest'day. So by the time today came around I was really REALLY ready. And the three miles just FLEW by. I felt fantastic the entire time! No dead legs, no cramps. My foot felt strong. Everything felt PERFECT. Best of all I ran the three miles in 37 minutes on the nose! that's a pace of 12:20 - I'm getting faster!

tomorrow's my cross training bike ride and I'm really looking forward to that too.

Nutrition is going according to my new plan. Maybe that along with the rest is making a difference. We'll have to see

No comments: