Friday, November 21, 2003

I've been keeping my calories UP... and, to my amazment.. as of this morning, weight is 180! OMG.. almost 170's and all the while eating ALL this food! lol Marie I'm sorry I didn't trust you completely before! Next week I up the calories another 200.. scarey and yet interesting...

In other news... after posting a few days ago that I haven't had a rest in over 15 weeks... when I went home Wednesday and felt totally, and COMPLETELY wiped out. ... I made a decision and I'm taking the rest of this week off from working out. The relief is INCREDABLE! and I can't wait to start again on Monday rested and renewed!

---------

Ok - I just stepped away from my computer to chat with some of the 'guys' here at work... We were talking about "Rosie the Riveter" and one of the girls didn't know that was, so I struck the pose.... You've never seen so many geek guy's jaws drop.. That was fun. One even managed to stutter out.. "MAN you've got GREAT biceps do that again!" Muahahah! the POWER in being a woman with power ;)

No comments: