Wednesday, November 19, 2003

1800 Calories and counting ;)

Another day right on plan! I'm feeling really good! Planning an upper body workout tonight and I can't wait to get to it! I've got my fiance taking a REAL look at his eating and nutrition and it's been an eye opener for him. He can't believe how crappy his diet is, and he's always thought he was 1/2 way healthy. The PFA software has had a LOT to do with that. He has his own login now (he asked me for it) so that he can enter his own food in and check how he's doing during the day. I think he's been inspired by the fact that _I_ can wear his size 34 pants now, and he CAN"T. lol...

I have to say I was REALLY frustrated yesterday. I went to the store to pick up some new pants, and I picked out an assortment of 14's and 12's (OK so the 12's were more just for comparison) BUT the first 14's I put on were too small, the next too big... And so it continued. amazingly enough the best fit I found were a pair of size 12 jeans... YAY that they fit *sigh* that it was so difficult to find something. Men have no clue what it's like! lol My fiance walks into a store, picks up a pair of pants, checks the size and then takes them home - no problem.

In other news, I have a meeting with my boss today. It's the moment of truth either they begin to compinsate me fairly or I will have to get even MORE serious about my job search. I'm to the point that I'm ready to give them my resignation even without having a job to go to. They don't pay me enough to put up with the stress and BS that I put up with and the fact that they have recently started to ATTACK me to avoid giving me a raise has me ready to walk out the door. In most cases this would be no skin off an employers nose, BUT I'm a consultant, I'm revenue. When I walk out they loose the contract that I'm currently working on. Kind of nice to have a little clout in that regard.

No comments: