Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hmm...

I've discovered something interesting.

I miss this blog. I missed the history, the struggles, the successes.

I'm trying a new, kinder gentler, more 'brain focus' approach lately. A great deal of it involves journaling so I'm opening up this blog again to record my thoughts. We'll see how it goes.

Here's the first question:

To me having a fresh start means I don't forget where I come from, but I don't let it define me either.

Why is this journey important to me?

Because I feel like I'm at the edge of very big positive change in my life - at all levels. This scares and excites me at the same time. I want to take every opportunity to live my life to the fullest, and learn everything there is to learn from every experience.

What is my number one goal in the next 45 days during Phase I of the Make Today
Matter journey?

To complete it. I've starting so many things and didn't finish. I want to finish!

2 comments:

havlow said...

Hey glad to see you're back at it again!

PartTimeMom said...

I started a new blog for a while - but found I missed having all this history to my posts