Friday, March 03, 2006

Hey all!

I'm getting better and better as the days go on.

Fiance has honored his commitment to run with me and we've had two training days this week where we ran together - yay!

I also got legs, back and chest in this week so things are going good.

Highlight so far this week?

I bench pressed 90 lbs + the bar this morning! (x6) I wanted to stand up and dance around the gym when I was through! (that's 135 lbs total or 61 kgs for those of you on the metric system) I can bench press more then my goal weight! whoop. It's also cool to load up the BIG 45lb plates on the bar...

If I could get my eating to match up with the gym stuff I would be doing well. I've really been struggling - binging on cookies and the like. Not a good pattern. Every day I wake up and tell myself TODAY I'm going to succeed and every day when it comes time to make that 'hard choice' I fail.

I know what I need - I'm just fighting it. I need to plan my meals for the day befor hand - then there's no choice to be made at a week moment. The choice would already be made.

Now that I've said it - I just need to do it.

This is the year of my success - it's time to start living it.

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! Very impressive. You should be very proud of yourself because that is amazing.

BTW, I like the bunny suit.

Julie said...

Awesome bench press! You definitely would have deserved to do a dance of joy! Keep trying with the eating: you can do it! I think that's a great idea to plan your meals the night before. The eating part is the hardest for me too, so I understand what you mean.

Pamela said...

Great to see you two are gonna be running together! that 's sooo Nice!! & as Brit-man says about the eating .. don't be a "pudding Head" ( whatever that means! ~lol;) hmmm I might borrow that one!!!